Early Registration OptionPublished by julie.peery on Tue, 06/14/2016 - 10:11
We are offering an early registration option this year for returning students between June 27th and July 22nd (this includes kindergarten students who registered in March). This will give families a chance to register early, not stand in lines on walk-in registration day, and receive an email regarding their child's teacher when registration is complete. Remember it is optional. Please read the attached letter if interested.
We will also have our regular walk-in registration on August 2nd, 8:00 - 4:00. On this day you can complete the registration process, order school t-shirts, sign up for PTA, and receive a school magnet. You will find out your child's teacher on this day if you choose this option. PTA sign-ups, school t-shirts and magnets will also be available at our Open House on August 22nd for those who did early registration.
*NOTE: The early registration option does not apply to those who are brand new to our school.
Students NEW to Mapleton Elementary must come to the school to register your child (M-TH 8:00 – 1:00 throughout the summer) or on the regular registration date of August 2nd, (8:00 – 4:00). In order to have a quicker experience, please follow the directions listed below (all forms are available as attachments that you can download to fill out - be sure to scroll through the list to find each form):
- Fill out and sign the Student Enrollment form.
- Fill out and sign the Parent Guardianship Status form.
- A copy of immunization records and birth certificate. We will make a copy if needed.
- Three to four forms of proof of residency (see Proof of Residency information).
- If a language other than English is spoken in the home, fill out and bring with you the Alternative Language form.
- If you are living with relatives/friends or currently homeless, please include the McKinney Vento form.